This is a graffiti art wall in Los Angeles California. A form of vandilistic delight if you will. The art itself is not mine, but I kinda wish it was :). Ofcourse the artists are anonymous. But if you artist person were to see this blog, let me tell you, I highly enjoyed your art…the owner of the wall however, may not be as sympathetic :).
- Cheeky street graffiti art by Mobstr (lostateminor.com)
- Can Graffiti Help Extend a City’s Public Realm? (theurbn.com)
- Graffiti artists using vandalized communities as clean canvas (theglobeandmail.com)
- Structural Graffiti: Street Art Tags Fresh Architectural Design (weburbanist.com)
- Wall Writers: Graffiti in its Innocence, 1967-1972 (thepassengertimes.com)