Public space in Barcelona
When you pay attention to the details, it shows that you care. This (if my memory serves me correctly) is an assembly warehouse, who’s side faces a public place in Barcelona. Instead of going down the cheap route and not reacting to the square, the designers instead chose to add interesting details to the facade of this building in order to preserve the square a pleasant space for all to enjoy.
- Jay Walljasper: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Great Public Spaces (guernicamag.com)
- Bus in Barcelona (jcgator1.wordpress.com)
- The rise and fall and rise of great public spaces (energybulletin.net)
- Public Spaces Around the World (theurbn.com)
- Public Spaces (eschatonblog.com)